Sunday, August 5, 2012

August Prophetic Message




PROPHETIC MESSAGE FROM THE LORD GIVEN ON 8-3-12 

By: Pastor Charles Roberson 

(This Is An Inspirational Message That The Lord Gave Pastor Roberson)


Our enemies are His Enemies. 

Numbers 10:35 (AMP) 

Whenever the ark set out, Moses said, Rise up, Lord; let Your enemies be scattered; and let those who hate You flee before You. 

Psalm 68:1 (KJV) 

Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. 

Don't loose your Posture of victory because I am causing the enemy to flee right before your face . 

Every season is a blessed season and in your greatest trial I am delivering the Kingdom to you. Don't be shaken startled or moved by anything. I am your God,Father, and Friend. 

I am mighty and this is the month of re-establishment. 

I want everything to be on track in your life and I will Redeem time 

For you. Listen to me 

Everything the Palmer worm 

Canker worm and locust have stolen I will make them 

Restore , Palmer worm, Canker worm, Locust 

All come to eat away at your profit and your progression. 

This month I begin to restore all things that were Improperly loss and that the enemy has tried to make claims on. 

2012 is the year of strategies so Hear my voice this 

Month and walk in total obedience to all my instructions. 

I am stirring your remembrance of every promise I have made to my children and you shall be a partaker and stakeholder. 

2 Peter 1:3-4 (KJV) 

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: [4] Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 

This month the wind of instruction, guidance, alignment , order, and organization is blowing. 

I am transferring great wealth into my kingdom but it is for Kingdom Advancement and alignment and acceleration of my purposes and not yours. 

I am going to give great grace this month particularly in the area of finances and fiscal matters. Remember what I am doing eyes cannot see natural ears cannot hear and the heart cannot perceive . 

1Cor. 2:9 

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 

It can only be seen, heard and perceived by the spirit.As you set blocks of time for worship I will meet you and reveal myself to you. 



I am calling you to shut in, close up and be drawn to me. Start worshiping and start walking to me and don't stop 

Coming. As you worship and walk I will sit on you and speak. 

Confirm your connections tighten your bonds of 

Covenant and watch me perform for you and scatter all of your enemies. 

I am jealous for you and I love you like no other. I am the God has chosen you. 

In this season I take your enemies personal and your enemies are My enemies and your friends are 

My friends . 

Even as I spoke to my servant and friend Abraham I bless them that bless you and curse them that curse you. 

In this season I will arise as you worship me and our enemies will be scattered. 

The kingdom of darkness has been on the stage and the 

Prince of the power of the air has paraded his propaganda before the world and many are afraid. 

But it's my turn Time and season. 

I will do greater things than you ever imagined and I will make darkness look invisible. 

Remember I shined 

My light upon my Apostle Paul and I am shining it again. 

When you see the Light don't run 

From it but run to it saith the Lord of host 

Trust me in this season I am restoring all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment